Reza Khanjan has experience in defending clients facing infractions, misdemeanors, and felony charges in California. He recognizes that each client is different and not only faces a unique set of charges but has individual concerns, needs, and goals. He has built his practice on providing personalized attention to every client he represents. When you come to Reza for your criminal defense counsel, he will take the time to talk to you about your case. He will take care to understand what you are going through, so he can devise a strategy that truly protects your best interests.
Reza is admitted to practice in all California state courts and the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of California. He is highly skilled in handling DUI charges, drug charges, sex crimes, assault and battery, and more. If you are looking for an advocate who will not give up on you, Reza is prepared to deliver the aggressive defense representation you need.
- B.A. Criminal Justice, California State University at Fullerton
- Juris Doctorate, Western State University College of Law
Admitted to Practice
- All California State Courts
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of California
Associations & Memberships
- Orange County Bar Association
- Riverside County Bar Association
- California Public Defender’s Association