About Khanjan – Nosratabadi Attorneys at Law
At Khanjan-Nosratabadi, Attorneys at Law, we understand the importance of your criminal case and need for an attorney that will listen to your side and fight aggressively for you. We always the time to talk to our clients and find it the most effective way to help our clients and defend the criminal case they face in court.
We have obtained many favorable results in criminal cases that range from infractions to misdemeanors and felonies. Our Criminal Defense Attorneys in Irvine work tirelessly with our clients to obtain the best possible result under the circumstances for each case. We understand the stress and circumstances our clients are experiencing; we do our best to explain the procedure and guide our clients through the Criminal Justice System. We’re recognized throughout the area as aggressive, intelligent and effective attorneys who know how to protect your rights.
We do everything we can to keep your charge from becoming a permanent stain on your personal life and future.
- Admitted to Bar in CA in 2002
- Federal Court admissions: Reza Khanjan is licensed to practice law in the United States District Court for the Southern District of California.
- Orange County Bar Association
- Riverside County Bar Association
- California Public Defender’s Association
- Law school: Western State University College of Law 2002, Fullerton, CA
- University/College: California State University at Fullerton, Fullerton, CA
- Field of study: B.A. in Criminal Justice
Specific experience: Our firm has handled many criminal cases ranging from Murder cases to Infractions. We are very aggressive attorneys and are not afraid to take matters to trial and do what’s in our clients’ best interest. We recently represented a client charged with First Degree residential burglary with an enhancement because there was a victim in the bedroom at the time. The case was dismissed after a preliminary hearing.
Every case is different and contains different legal and factual issues. However, our attorneys have been practicing law for more than 20 years and we have run across many different types of cases ranging from Felony Animal abuse cases to Driving on a suspended or Revoked license charges. We are here to help you and will be glad to offer a free JAIL VISIT Before you PAY A DIME!!!! An important case that I have handled was United States Vs. Itzel. This was a federal level drug case that I was able to have the charges dropped on.
As an experienced criminal defense attorney, I have been involved in all aspects of Criminal Defense, Juvenile Criminal Defense, and Juvenile Dependency Defense. I have litigated both State and Federal Criminal Matters. In 2002, I clerked with the Orange County Superior Court, Central District and drafted advisory opinions for the judiciary. In 2003, I served on the Child Abuse and Neglect Task Force.
I approach every case with the presumption that you are innocent. My mission is to familiarize you with the California Justice System. At the initial consultation, I will inform about the offenses you’ve been charged with, your exposure and the possible consequences and outcome of your case. I pledge to address all of your questions and concerns and defend you like a family member rather than just a name and number. I have firsthand knowledge of the stress legal matters can cause for my clients and their loved ones. I’m committed to being available to my clients at all times and obtaining the best possible result for them.
- California State Bar No. 231344
- No State Bar Discipline
- DUI Defense
- Criminal Defense
- Juvenile Criminal Defense
- Juvenile Dependency
- Bachelor of Arts, UCLA
- Juris Doctorate, Whittier Law School
- All California State Courts
- United States District Court, Central District
- United States District Court, Eastern District
- United States Court of Appeals, Ninth Circuit
- California State Bar
- Los Angeles County Bar Association
- Orange County Bar Association
- Beverly Hills Bar Association